The Amazing Galapagos Islands + Downloadable Audio (Compass Readers 7)
₺13.50 Save 50%
Compass Readers 7
Compass Readers is a 70-book, 7-level collection of readers designed for elementary to intermediate learners of the English language.
Learn how this unique ecosystem developed in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, when the islands were first discovered, and how the important theory Charles Darwin developed there helped change science forever.
Compass Readers is a 70-book, 7-level collection of readers designed for elementary to intermediate learners of the English language. Learners will enjoy reading this unique array of fiction and nonfiction graded readers. The series has been creatively designed to develop English language learning through structured academic design.
This series includes:
- Fiction and nonfiction readers with downloadable audio
- Level and age appropriate topics and themes
- Subject matter covering nature, social studies, science & technology, history, and biographies
- Carefully chosen vocabulary covering essential high-frequency English words
- A glossary and index featuring key terms at the back of each reader
- A downloadable teacher's guide
- Level 7
- 60.00 g
No customer reviews for the moment.