Talk a Lot 3 +CD
David F. Martin
Talk a Lot is a new conversation series for young adult and adult learners of the English language.
Understanding that speaking is often the most daunting aspect of acquiring a language, Talk a Lot has been carefully constructed to ease students into each topic before they begin speaking. Topics are fun and stimulating, as well as being engaging and relevant to the learners. Group and pair-work encourages lively student interaction, and ensures that every student is involved. Talk a Lot takes students from intermediate to upper-intermediate level, building their ability and confidence step by step.. Students using this series will be sure to talk a lot!
- Distinctive elements of real-life spoken English used and explained * Model dialogs help students see language in context
- Useful vocabulary introduced in each unit
- Brief and clear grammar points introduced with useful examples
- Listening exercises present key words and practical phrases
- Reading and writing sections help consolidate key skills
- Fun games and activities engage students of all levels
- Bright and appealing photographs and illustrations stimulate learning
- Interesting topics promote open-ended discussions
- Level 3
No customer reviews for the moment.