Way Out +CD A Reading Based Multi-Skills English Course
Way Out is a carefully designed multi-skills course book for elementary to lower-intermediate learners of English.
Way Out presents a thematic course of study that stimulates students to improve their language skills and their fluency in English. It encourages students not only to talk and write but also stimulates pair and group discussion activities.
The activities in Way Out are widely varied; and with its broad range of topics, it appeals to students of diverse interests. Each unit has been designed to develop fluency in the reading, speaking and writing skills. In addition, presentations of grammar points and vocabulary help students communicate with greater accuracy.
Way Out ensures that students will acquire language skills necessary for their future.
- Multi-skills course developed to foster fluency in English
- Exercises designed to actively engage learners
- Activities that reinforce comprehension and communication skills
- Units which get progressively longer and more difficult
- Key vocabulary accompanied by definitions and in a communicative context
- Grammar reference designed to clarify structural complexities through examples
- Full-color photographs that help learners relate to the content
- Nüans Publishing
- Lower Secondary
- 0.73 g
- 21.00 cm
- 1.40 cm
- 29.70 cm
Şu an için müşteri değerlendirmesi yok.