Cactus 2 with Workbook +CD
Gabriel Allison, Tony Maguire
CACTUS is a reading and writing series with discussion topics that provoke conversation.
CACTUS is a reading and writing series with discussion topics that provoke conversation. The series includes a variety of contemporary themes and passages which guide students to learn about a topic, discuss it, and write about it in a systematic and engaging way.
- 20 thought-provoking main passages paired with 20 extended reading passages organized into 5 distinct themes
- Skill sets which guide students to approach conversation and essay writing in a systematic, orderly fashion accompany each theme
- Each theme focuses on a specific style of writing (narrative, descriptive, creative, expository, dialogue)
- Students are exposed to vital idioms and key expressions that are used by native English speakers daily basis
- Activities that allow for flexibility in curriculum design depending on the class level and type
- Level 2
- 620.00 g
Şu an için müşteri değerlendirmesi yok.